Private Day TourNaples-Royal Palace of Caserta
What we will do and see
With the Naples and Caserta tour, you'll have the opportunity to admire the hidden treasures of the city of Naples and the beautiful Royal Palace of Caserta.
Naples; a city with a thousand faces that possesses a thousand treasures to discover including the famous Maschio Angioino, San Carlo Theatre, Castel dell'Ovo and Piazza del Plebiscito. You will see the main sites of the city and enjoy the wonders of the local streets as you drive around.
After visiting the liveliest city in the Campania region, our tour will continue to Caserta; a Renaissance city famous for its Royal Palace. Here you can admire one of the largest and most impressive royal palaces in Europe. An extraordinary architectural work commissioned in the 18th century by King Charles III of Bourbon and designed by Luigi Vanvitelli. You can explore the rooms, gardens and monuments of the Royal Palace, discovering court life during the Bourbon era.
- Luxury private air-conditioned Mercedes vehicle
- English-speaking driver
- Parking and highway tolls
- Fuel and insurance fee
- Free time in Naples
- Royal Palace of Caserta visit time (2 hours approx.)
- Photo stops
- Entrance tickets to monuments and attractions
- Lunch, snacks and drinks (stops scheduled on the day in consultation with the driver)
- Tips payable on discretion (not mandatory in Italy)